The new wiki article will be created in this image's wiki and will inherit its permissions settings.
Slides can generate slideshows using layers.
Its operation is very simple: add (or remove) slides using the
buttons and for each slide show or hide layers to be displayed.
Additionally you can add a name and a description for each slide to explain its content.
An example for using of slides is to create time lines, where each layer represents a temporary period and the features associated with the layers,
the events that occurred during that time.
The slide show can be activated when viewing the Speaking Image using the play button at the top of the image.
How to edit an info balloon
You may do that in two diferent ways:
With the Select Tool activated:
Click on feature and again over the ballon icon shown in its upper right corner.
Double click over feature
Right click over feature and click over contextual menu option.
Clicking over Edit Content button
located in the "Edit panel" (lower left side of the interface).
When this control is active you may click on any feature (markers, polygons, polylines,..) and the edit interface of the balloon will pop up.
How to add a wiki article
This process has to be performed in four steps:
1. You should locate a wiki marker ( ) in the point of your choice.
2. After dropping the marker a pop up will be open where you can introduce the name of a new wiki article or choose among one of the existent articles.
3. After saving the image there will be a marker linking to an existing wiki article that may be empty if you
have just created it in the edition interface.
4. Click on the marker and you will land in the wiki article edition interface where you can introduce or modify
the associated text, images...
It takes a little while but it is worth the effort
When there are many features drawn over the image it is very useful to group them in different layers so the info
can be hidden or shown at will. These layers could also be a useful guide to other users that may want view or edit
To add a layer you should:
1. Click on the icon
located in the bottom of the "Layers panel" (lower right side of the interface)
2. A new layer will be created on top of the pile.
3. You may change its default name by double clicking over it, writing the new name down and clicking on the OK
button (you may also edit the layer names at
any other time.)
4. You may later reorder the layers pile by dragging them into your preferred order (you may also do this at any
time with any pre-existing layer).